Full service banking. Consumer and/or Business, Deposits and/or Loans.
Joe is a seasoned Relationship Banker with over 22 years of experience in the financial industry. His approach to banking is unique and differs from many relationship bankers. He takes time to fully understand the needs and budget goals of his customers so that he can offer customized solutions that are a financial fit today and in years to come.
“Most bankers look at their customers as transactions. I look at my customers as partners who have business needs as well as personal needs. I spend quality time with each client upfront that gives me information I need to recommend the right solutions. At Brentwood Bank we are unique in the sense that we offer a variety of products that big banks offer but with the feel of a community bank. That’s why people like to do business with us.”
In the years that he has worked at Brentwood Bank, Joe has enjoyed working with clients in a variety of ways. This would include but not limited to:
- Assisting in purchasing or refinancing a mortgage with the LOWEST MORTGAGE RATES in years.
- Helping to consolidate a client’s bills or needing funds for a home improvement with a home equity loan.
- Supporting businesses in finding ways to save money in their finances (business line of credit, commercial mortgages as well as how they utilize their deposit accounts).
- Oversees the Bank’s Online Services (Desktop Teller, Business Online Banking, EFT/ACH Origination and Merchant Processing).
- AND if that wasn’t enough…he would even help a community organization finance a FIRE TRUCK or manage their deposits.