Harbison Auto Service has been in business in Peters Township since 1962. It was started and operated by Jerry Harbison as an Auto Body repair shop in two locations until the early 90’s when he closed the bodyshop. Jerry and his son Michael reopened the business in 1995 at its current location on Camp lane in Peters twp as a towing and mechanical repair facility.
Wayne began working there part time in 1996 with Jerry to develop the repair business. In 1998 the business had grown enough to allow Wayne to leave the dealership. He has been with Harbisons as a technician / manager since.
The biggest obstacle in the auto repair industry is TRUST. Harbison Auto strives to develop relationships with its customers. We have a large and devoted customer base for a small shop. Our goal is to keep our customers satisfied and on the road without selling them unnecessary repairs or services.
Wayne lives in Buffalo twp. Washington County with his wife Lynda. He has two children, two step children, and too many pets, vehicles, and hobbies to list here. He has been a member of PTR since January of 2008.
HARBISON AUTO SERVICES:
- ALL TYPES OF REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE FOR FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC CARS, LIGHT TRUCKS, AND ANTIQUE VEHICLES
- PA STATE SAFETY INSPECTION, CARS, LIGHT TRUCKS, TRAILERS, AND MOTORCYCLES
- PA EMISSIONS TESTING
- PA EMISSIONS REPAIRS AND WAIVERS
- OIL CHANGES, TIRES, BATTERIES, BRAKES, SUSPENSION, DRIVE TRAIN
- CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND DRIVEABILITY REPAIRS
- TOWING AND LOCKOUT SERVICE
- DEALER MAINTENANCE SEVICES
- FLEET MAINTENANCE